Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 6-4-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, I knew that Ben and Dylan would start a fire at her school. I can’t believe that Ben and Alice had sex. And I was right about Annie being gay. I understand why Amy acted the way that she did, I don’t know how I would feel if one of my family members was gay. Grace is really confused. I can’t wait until next week to find out the big secret.




 “The Bachelorette”, I’m happy that Emily is the bachelorette this season; it will be interested to see one with a kid and in her hometown. I’m sad that they left Charlotte so soon. I can’t believe that Emily kept Ryan after she told Chris H. that Ryan thinks that he has her around his finger but she knows what he is doing. And she kept Jef while there isn’t any romance between them and Jef looks too boyish, not like a man. I really think older guys are better for marriage and fatherhood. I really think that she chose Arie because she told him to wait and be patient or Doug because I don’t think that she would write a son if she didn’t really like his daddy.

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment