Friday, June 22, 2012

The Week of June 18 on My Soaps



On Days, It was both very sad and sweet when Lexis died in Abe’s arms. Do Hope and Bo live the next door to them? They got there fast. It was neat that Theo sensed it. I’m glad everyone knows about Will. I yelled NO when Andrew grabbed Melanie. Was it Gabi’s plan? Chad and Abby should know that something wrong with Melanie, especially Abby she was suspicious of Gabi. .

On GH, I wonder who is Kate’s son, Spinelli or that new guy, he should be older than them, but you know soaps. I wish that they would hurry and find out that Sami’s baby is alive and Jason’s. I thing they are getting closer. I’m not sure who I like with Luke, Anna or Tracy, I think Tracy. I can’t believe the things that Heather gets away with. It is interesting that they put Starr and the new guy together as roommates but I still like Michael for her, but maybe not. I’m disappointed that they are not showing Liz and Ewen’s romance. They might be doing it because they are putting her and Jason together. But they can’t because Sam and Jason need to get together after they find out about their baby.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment