Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 6-11-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, I’m glad Amy and Ricky got married finally. The honeymoon suite was big and nice. I can’t believe George sent them to get married, he’ll be in trouble when the mothers finds out. And Adrian got her diploma, yay!  O no, Dylan is going to be going to Ben’s school; it will be trouble.

 
“The Bachelorette”, I’m happy that Emily is the bachelorette this season; it will be interested to see one with a kid and in her hometown. I don’t understand one thing on this week’s “The Bachelorette”. Emily said that she didn’t give the rose out on the group date because nobody told her what happened earlier, but Doug did as soon as he found out, didn’t he? And I thought Jef and Arie were the ones who were sitting there when Kalon said what he said, not Chris. Boy, they must cut a lot out because I think they cut some of what Kalon said.

I watched “Bunheads” and I liked it. Michelle reminded me of Lorelai in “Gilmore Girls”; they both have an edge to them that I like. I hope that Hubbell doesn’t die but I bet he does so Michelle and Fanny fight over his stuff.





 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.



Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment