Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"At First Sight"


Today, I watched the movie, “At First Sight”. There is a hot love scene in the movie which made me wish that I could kiss and make love like that. Also, in the movie when he was giving her a massage; that made me hot. A few years back, I checked into having a surgery to make my month “normal”, but my dentist said that I couldn’t handle the process after which I would have to keep my month for weeks. I wish I could try. See, I can’t kiss right, I can’t pucker up. So, my question for you who have CP is do you have trouble having an intimate relationship. If you do, do you have any suggestions for me?

 If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment