Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Hip


In 1984, I had hip relocation surgery. In 2008, it started hurting again; they said I will have to have the surgery again, but I could wait until the pain gets worse. Well, it is worse so yesterday I went to the orthopedic and they x-rayed my hip and since then I was in pain; it’s why I didn’t feel like write a post yesterday. My hip is falling apart and I do need surgery, but this time it will be hip replacement surgery. They want a MRI then we will go to meet with the PA that I saw yesterday, the surgeon and possibly the guy from Rehab. I probably will have the surgery in August so my husband will have his two weeks vacation then. It is hurting more as every day go by so I hope time goes by fast. I also pray the surgery makes me feel like a new woman, LOL I’m sliding down more now in my wheelchair and I hope my hip is the reason.

If you had this surgery, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment