Thursday, June 21, 2012

Drive









I wish that I could drive. I’m tired of not being able to go wherever I want to go and whenever I want to. I don’t want to depend on people. I’m home most of the time. My husband is too tired to take me out after work. It is on my nerves now because of a thing. See, my stepdad is having an operation tomorrow. And we planned on going to the hospital to be there for my mother but my husband changed his mind; he doesn’t want to take off from work. So I just wish I could go there by myself. On the other hand, I didn’t want to go in case of something happens to my stepdad; I wouldn’t want to be there alone with her. I know weird right? But I don’t do good in tension times with bad news.

If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment