Friday, June 29, 2012

The Week of June 25 on My Soaps


On Days, I was hoping that Nicole and Rafe would get together, now her and Daniel but Daniel is HOT! I love watching Sam and Lucas together. I figured that Sonny likes Will. What does Andrew want with Melanie, is he doing for Gabby? Rafe isn’t keeping a good eye on her. I’m so glad that Brady got wise on Ian.  I like when they reminisce and show the old days. Lexis’ memorial service was sweet and nice. It must have taken a lot of Lexi to plan her own funeral.  

On GH, I can’t believe that Todd is letting Heather blackmail him, that’s not Todd that I know. I don’t know if it’s a good idea for Maxie to live with Patrick, but I’m glad that she found the pills in his robe pocket. I’m surprised but glad that Heather didn’t kidnap Spinelli.  Someone needed to tell Sam that she is dumb for letting Jason go, good for Liz! I’m relieved that the judge let Kate off of the hook, I am proud of Starr. Who was the judge?




I would like to congratulate all Daytime Awards Winners 2012
* Outstanding Drama Series: General Hospital
* Lead Actor in a Drama Series: Anthony Geary, General Hospital
Lead Actress in a Drama Series: Heather Tom, The Bold and the Beautiful
* Supporting Actor in a Drama Series: Jonathan Jackson, General Hospital
Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Nancy Lee Grahn, General Hospital
* Younger Actor in a Drama Series: Chandler Massey, Days of Our Lives
Younger Actress in a Drama Series: Christel Khalil, The Young and the Restless
Culinary Program: Bobby Flay's Barbeque Addiction
Culinary/Lifestyle Host: Sandra Lee, Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee
* Entertainment Talk Show: Live With Regis and Kelly
* Informative Talk Show: The Dr. Oz Show
Lifestyle Program: Cars.TV
* Talk Show Host: Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa
Morning Program: Today, NBC
Legal/Courtroom Program: Last Shot with Judge Gunn
Game/Audience Participation Show: Jeopardy!
Game Show Host: Todd Newton, Family Game Night
Children's Animated Program: Penguins of Madagascar, Nickelodeon
Performance in a Children's Series: Kevin Clash, as Elmo on Sesame Street
AOL Viral Video: Kids React
* Shows that I watch
 If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment