Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 6-18-12


 On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, I knew that Ben still loved Amy but fainting after hearing the rumor, that’s funny. It was good to see Amy and Ricky’s mothers together. I’m glad that Leo knows what Ben and Dylan did.





“The Bachelorette”, I’m happy that Emily is the bachelorette this season; I can’t believe Emily is kissing that many men. O boy, Ryan tried his best to talk her into change her mind. I really like Arie; I don’t understand why it matters that he dated a producer of the show in the past, I guess we will find out next week. If they are saying that’s why he got on the show, so what? Love is love.

On “Bunheads,” I felt sorry for Fanny; I think she couldn’t let go so she kept putting the funeral off. I’m glad that Michelle took over but in my opinion, she should have done it sooner.

  

If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment