Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In-Home Aides


Some in-home aides get on my nerves; I really don’t understand them. My aide is very moody. Today, she came in without saying a word and didn’t say a word to me all the day. She usually does that if I cancel the day before or if I do something to upset her; but I didn’t do anything to my knowledge. We even watched “The Bachelor” and “Parenthood”; shows which she usually talks about to me while we watch them and still not a word. It seems weird to me because even if she’s upset with me, she usually talks if we watch shows that she likes.  Not today. There is another thing I don’t like about her.  She doesn’t rub my feet and back with lotion like she’s supposed to; my feet get dried skin on them and she doesn’t dust. But if I change aides, I might get worse one. Some aides make me do stuff that I don’t want to like they are my boss; I hate that. At least this one leaves me alone and let me do what I want. Does anyone have this problem with in-home aides or is it just me? Comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment