Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My This Week’s Point of View on The Bachelor


Today, my aide and I watched this week’s “The Bachelor’. I think that Ben is the worst bachelor even or at least in my opinion. This week, Ben told Lindzi that he promises to be honest. Bull! He hadn’t told them about skinny dipping with Courtney. That night, he was thinking about the other women. I can’t believe that ABC let that happened. However, it is not all my “beef” with Ben. He set up weird dates so the women would face their fears, come on Ben. I never would face my deep fears just for a guy, any guy, especially for a guy who I just met few weeks ago. If anyone watches “The Bachelor”, comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment