Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Friends


I always wanted close friends, but I never had any. I have acquaintances but not friends; you know friends like on the 90’s “90210” or “Friends”. I was jealous over my brothers and their friends. They got to hang out and go to places while I was stuck at home with mom. But that is not all I missed from not having any friends; I have not had a friend to confide in. I didn’t have a chance to go out with friends; just because I have Cerebral Palsy and that sucks. I blame that fact that I couldn’t walk, take care of myself: I couldn’t take myself to bathroom or even feed myself. That sucks!!!
I started this blog, besides to try making money, hoping I would make close real friends online so I could share my genuine feelings. Did you who have Cerebral Palsy experience not having any friends? Comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Come on, let us get know each other; what you say?!

No comments:

Post a Comment