Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Feeding Tube

I have been waiting for the hospital to get the right size of my Mic-Key button. It has been a month and they don’t have it yet. We called that doctor Monday and said that I really need my feeding tube changed soon, it leaks a lot. The doctor said that he wants to put a longer one in. So today, I go in to get it done or at least I hope this time it will happen. I wish they would have my Mic-key button in. I hate those long tubes more that those buttons and I don’t like them. I don’t like having a feeding tube at all.  I hate those formulas like Boost. I don’t know how people could drink Boost and my grandma and that man on the TV commercial do.  So if any of you have a feeding tube; comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com so we can discuss our experiences. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment