Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Night and Day


Oh, what a night and day! Last night, my husband and I got into an argument. I was sitting in the bed watching TV and he was doing something on the laptop in the bed by me. Around 11pm, I started asking him to get off of the laptop and lay me down so I could go to sleep. By that time, he was just watching YouTube videos; he was ignoring me and I hate when he does that.  At 1130, I tapped him on his shoulder just to ask him when he was going to lay me down, he got mad and rolled the laptop in the living room and started to say something “forget it, this is…….” He didn’t finish. When he came back in the bedroom, I asked what’s wrong, why did he get mad. He said I wouldn’t stop nagging him, I told him I just wanted for him to get off of the laptop so we could go to sleep and I needed him to lie me down. He asked what are the differences between him watching TV until 12 or 1230 and if he’s on the laptop. I told him that he doesn’t want me to go there. See, I don’t trust him at all being online when I’m not there with him because he cheated on me online; he went to meet people from online three times leaving me with mom when we were staying with her.

Today, I went to spend the day with mom because she is having a surgery on her foot on Friday and she will not be able to lift me for a month. When she got here to get me, she could see that I was upset. She got me to tell me about the argument which made me more emotional. When we got at her house, she gave me a feeding, she moved the syringe around making me nervous and it fall out and junk spilled on my clothes. I told her in a harsh way, give me just water; she said but I need food. I hate when people think that junk as food because I like to eat real food. I started crying from being so emotional about last night so every little thing got to me. Now, I feel bad about being an emotional mess with mom. She hugged me a lot and I didn’t feel like hugging her, I just wanted to be alone. Now, I feel awful that I didn’t hug her at least once today.

No comments:

Post a Comment