Saturday, February 25, 2012

Music


I love music especially country music, but I love soft rock and loved songs. To me, music is more than music and words; it talks to my soul. Music tells stories except hard rock. I can’t understand hard rock. It helps me emotionally to listen to music. When I listen to music when I’m upset or sad, it helps me to cry and get it out and if I’m in a good mood, it makes me to want to dance. My husband said music is just words and music but I highly disagree. Sometimes, I like to change the words in songs to make them relate more to my life and he thinks that I’m nuts. I just love songs that tell stories. They talk to my heart and soul. Does music talk to anyone else? Comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment