Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Workout


Last night, my husband and I were supposed to the fitness center, so he could workout; but his ankle started hurting. Oh God, I wish that he would get into exercising. God knows he needs it. I’m worried about his weight and health. He just sees me “nagging”. I wish that I knew how to get him to understand that I just am worried about him, his weight and health. And yes, I’m worried about what I would do if something happens to him before me or if he becomes not able to take care of me. I know that is being selfish, but I can’t help worrying about my future, can I? Yes, there’s a part of me that doesn’t like how big he has gotten; in the belly. Maybe if I could workout with him, he might get interested in it, but I can’t. I wish I could.  Does anyone have any ideas to get my husband to get into exercising without “nagging”, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Come on, we, wives have to stay together. Thanks! Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment