Saturday, February 11, 2012

Movies


Today, we went to see the movie, “The Vow”. The cheapest showing was sold out. The theater has a special; it is $5.50 per ticket if we go see it between 4 and 5:30. We asked about the 3:50 showing and it would be $18 for the two of us; $7 more. We left; it is ridiculous that Matinee is $9. Come on, people; we are not made of money! I really don’t know how so many people can afford to go to the movies; especially a family. That theatre was pack; the line was so long. And it puzzles me.  I really wanted to see the movie, “The Vow”, it looks like a real good love story and my husband was going to take me to see it for my Valentine’s Day present. But, I guess that I will have to wait for it to come out on DVD; I hope soon. Nobody knows, I might get to see it at the theater. If anyone agrees about the nowadays movies’ prices, comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment