Monday, February 27, 2012

"Normal” People


“Normal” people don’t know how lucky they are, don’t they? It didn’t come to me just this weekend; I thought about it many, many times. But, this past weekend, I was in a very bad mood. Nothing was going right for me especially on Saturday. I went to my doctor’s office to get blood drawn, but my doctor was supposed  to order a test to check if I was starting menopause, she didn’t and she was off that day. If I could talk; I would had asked the main doctor if he could put the order in for that test, but my husband wouldn’t asked.

On Sunday, we got three trees for our empty front yard. We got in an agreement for nothing; I was just emotional. Like I told my husband that I prefer selling this house than fixing it up; but that is another story. My husband planted them in wrong places if you ask me. I just wish I could walk and had planted them myself.

When I think about wives who complain about doing things themselves, I get sick to my stomach. They are so lazy. They don’t know how lucky they are to be able to clean their houses, change oil in their cars, work in the yard, have children & take care of them and other simple things. I would give anything to be able to do those things and a lot of other things. I know that it is hard to not be able to do things that we would love to do; so let’s stick together and talk to each other. Please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment