Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!


Happy Valentine’s Day to all of my new friends! Today, I’m going to write about my marriage. As I sit here on this Valentine’s Day, I’m remembering how sweet my husband’s and my love was when we started dating and even in the early years of marriage. Oh, I miss those great days! We used to do everything together; watched T.V. snuggling on the couch, we went everywhere together, he used to get me out of the van everywhere we went without making a big deal of it and we used to go to a lot of places. My husband also used to leave me sweet notes on the computer. Since there are so many technology stuff out there nowadays; we barely are doing the same thing. We stopped making love which makes me depressed. I miss those old good days and closeness with my husband. . If anyone is married, comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment