Friday, February 10, 2012

My Button

Yay, I got my button back!!!!!!!! My Mic-key button, the little feeding tube; that is. Yesterday I got at the hospital at 3:15, they told me to be there at 3 and the doctor was supposed to do it at 4. Oh yea right, the doctor didn’t get there until 4 (he usually gets there at 330) and he had someone before me. The RN told us they had the button. I was ready by 330; I even went to the bathroom first. The doctor changed it at 510. I’m so thrilled to have my button back. I would be happier if I didn’t have to have a feeding tube at all. But I guess that is life, isn’t it?  Life isn’t a beach or at least to me.  If any of you agree, comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com so we can discuss our experiences. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment