Friday, February 17, 2012

My Upcoming Weekend


It is Friday!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!! And we have a 3-day weekend. This past week, I found a fitness center that has an indoor pool and a hot tub. I have been looking for one with those things for a long time. And now since my muscles are hurting,; it can’t be any better time for me to get in a pool and hot tub; isn’t it? Do any of you with Cerebral Palsy have problems with your muscles hurting? My husband said that we will go to that fitness center this weekend and I can’t wait to get in the hot water in relax my muscles. If anyone have problems with your muscles hurting, comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment