Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dreamy Guy


Last night, I had a “so real” dream about a dreamy guy. OMG, he was so hot and caring. I still can’t get him out of my head. I want to have more dreams about him.  I probably had that dream because yesterday, I watched this week’s “Parenthood” and in that show, Amber and her boss, Bob are falling for each other. Bob is older than Amber and in my dream; I thought the guy was ten years older than I was, but he straightened me out and said that he was only one year older. Then, I wrote a note to him that he could make the first move then we stopped on the edge of the road (he was driving me home from the office). Then, mom and my brother ran up and broke us apart just when he was going to kiss me and I woke up. Today, I texted my husband trying to flirt with him, I said that I need more closeness this weekend; he said he that needs more sleep and I said that I was trying to flirt with him and he knows. So I give up. Am I wrong for wanting to find a guy like the one in my dream since I’m married? My husband acts like I don’t need sex because I have C.P. and it can’t be further from the truth! Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment