Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sleep


How good sleep is? Oh man, I think I could sleep all the time if I didn’t feel guilty about leaving my loved ones alone. Am I alone in that? Sleeping makes me feel so peaceful. Lately, I just want to sleep; since we moved in our new house, I have felt differently. My sense of time is off; time seems long to me. Even when I’m sleeping, I wake up few times feeling I have sleeping for a long time; it doesn’t mean that I’m ready to get up. I also feel groggy; my head is cloudy. I am going to see a therapist on March 17th to discuss my issues and I hope I can explain this problem good enough so the therapist can understand and determine what’s wrong with me and can help me. I also can’t wait until I can talk honestly about me and not worrying how my husband feels. Does anyone have any suggestions how to explain it to him? Comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment