Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nice Weather


 It was warm weather last week. I love when it is nice weather; like in the 70’s and 80’s and sunny. However, I feel guilt if I’m not outside when it is warm. I can sense that people are probably thinking that I should be outside instead of watching TV. I feel that I should be working when mom is not on talking to me or I should be resting whenever I can; someone is here with me. Plus, there isn’t anything for me to do outside; just sitting there. When I’m home alone, I don’t feel safe being outside alone. I wish that we lived in a neighborhood when I felt safe; I would if there wasn’t for one neighbor, my next-door neighbor. Oh, that’s life; I guess. When I was a kid, I used to love to play outside with my brothers and cousins; but, that was before I was in my body cast. Don’t get me wrong, I still love to sit in the sun and read a book or whatever; I just think resting is more important when I can. Does anyone feel the way that I do?  Comment to this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment