Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Secret Life of the American Teenager


I decided that I would write about my opinion about the recent episode of “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” every Tuesday. I know you probably are thinking that I’m too old to be watching that show; right? But, I started to watch it because Molly Ringwald   is on it and got hooked on it. I also probably will start to blog about my weekly shows to attempt to get more readers so check back because I just might write about your favorite show.


Ok now about this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”. It was the Spring Premiere. I’m glad that Amy wanted to wait to get married until she graduates high school; but, I’m not sure what’s going with her.  I can’t believe that the writers are putting Ben with a bad girl, Dylan; come on, she does drugs. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see Mindy Cohn on it; Natalie from “The Facts of Life” as Dylan’s mother. I like Grace and Jack together.  I don’t know why; I guess it is the first love thing and he seems to really care about her and a good guy. I wonder if Adrian will be pregnant by Henry; I really hope not. That girl needs help with her sex addiction. If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment