Friday, March 30, 2012

The Week of March 26 on my soaps


This week on Days, Melanie fell for Gaby’s trap; I really thought that Mel was smarter than that. At least, Abby is getting a clue. LOL. I liked how Sami told Carrie off. I also enjoy Will & Marlene’s closeness relationship; it was funny when Will said that his grandma was his best friend. One thing that I don’t like is the “Gina and John” storyline; I can’t believe they are going there again! On Friday, I thought John and Hope were pretending to be John and Gina; but, I guess not. Or are them? I doubt it. Speaking of going there again, they aren’t putting Sami and EJ back together; are they? I really hope not unless EJ changes for good. It was sweet of EJ giving Sami an apartment, but what does he really want? I hope that Billie finds the goods on Stephano and EJ very soon. I wish that Kate would tell Marlene that Stephano is having her followed and show her the pictures. I thought Rafe and Nicole were going to say her baby was his; but on Friday, EJ heard her saying she was pregnant. Oh crap!



On GH, I had a suspicious that Robin was alive since her body was supposed to be burned bad enough that she couldn’t be seen and they didn’t make a big deal enough to me about her death. But who has her; maybe Franco? I really like Michael and Starr together. I wonder if John McBain’s appearance on GH is temporary; but not, what are they going to do about Natalie and their baby? I hope that Sonny don’t do anything to them. And one thing, I watched John and Natalie getting married on “One Life to Live” so why Jason called her Natalie Banks? The Kate/Connie storyline seems interested to me. I like Liz and Ewan and Lula and Dante together. 

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment