Thursday, March 22, 2012

“It is too hot”



One thing that I hate is when people say “it’s too hot” when it is in the 70’s/80’s. I’m a hot nature person. I love the hot weather until it gets humidity and where I live, it gets VERY humidity in July and August. That’s when it is too hot for me when it is hard to breathe fresh air. However, now it is great warm weather to me; I love to feel the nice warm sunshine on my skin. My mother and aide say that it gets hot in the middle of the day. Come on, give me a darn break. I really need an aide who is hot nature like me.   I am not looking forward to summer and having to use the A.C. for the cold nature people in my life. So, what saying does get on your nerves; tell me about it. Please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment