Saturday, March 10, 2012

Makeup


On Tuesday, I was watching the show “The Revolution” and they had a segment where they showed women how to put their makeup on correctly. That made me think about I always wished that I could put makeup on myself. I don’t wear some because I can’t and I think that I look younger than I am because I can’t wear makeup; in my opinion, makeup makes women older and create wrinkles that make people look even older. My point is I hate that I look younger than I am.


People take it that I am a kid. Some people think that my husband is my father; reminding you, I am one year older than him.  LOL.  Once we were at the movies and mine got out before his, so I was waiting for him at the doors out of his movie. And a woman came to me and asked if I was waiting for my parents, I shook my head no and pointed at my wedding ring, she said aww…… it is a pretty ring; she asked if my mommy was in there,  I just nodded my head yes and moved.  Just Thursday, my husband and I went to Pizza Hut for lunch and they charged us for one adult and one child; I know that’s good, but I hate that they thought I was a kid.

Does anyone else with Cerebral  Palsy have the problem looking younger than you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment