Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Momentous Day


 

Today is a momentous day for me. First, my husband is going to the doctor’s to get everything checked even his testosterone which I have been trying to get him to get it checked for about three years. I’m so thrilled that he finally admitted it to himself that he had a problem. Three years ago, I saw on The View where a doctor said that low testosterone would give a man low sex desire. I think that doctor wrote the book, He's Just Not Up for It Anymore: Why Men Stop Having Sex, and What You Can Do About It Since I saw that, I was hoping that my husband had low testosterone and he just didn’t want to be with me. He would deny that he needed to get it checked so that made me think more that was me. I also think he was too bashful to discuss it with a doctor; I just hope that he will ask the  doctor to check it today.

 Second, I’m finally getting my blood work done to check if I’m starting menopause; or at least I hope. And I really hope that they can find out what is wrong with me and give me some medicine to help me.

Send prayers my way for both my husband’s and my both tests.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment