Monday, March 19, 2012

Therapist


Saturday, I went to my first therapist appointment in over ten years. I don’t know about this therapist. I mean, he made me nervous; he kept looking at his darn watch. Is he supposed to act interested in my issues or what I’m saying? In my opinion, he needs a timer so he knows when my session is up.  I don’t know if he was that way because it was a Saturday and his secretary was not there or that is just how he is. I’m going to give him another try during the week and see how it goes. However, his office is not really handicapped accessible; the ramp is on the side of the building going in the back of his office so someone has to go in the front and ask them to open the back door and his room is tiny with two couches. Plus, he didn’t make me another appointment; he said that his secretary would call to set up me an appointment. That seemed weird to me. One good thing, he said that I write well and express my feelings very good. He said to focus on my writing since that’s my passion and that he will get his secretary to research sources for me to get published. Isn’t it great? I just he follows up with it.
I still wish I could go to see the therapist that I saw in 2000. But she doesn’t take my insurance. She was more caring and patience than this one. Oh well, we can’t have it all that we would like in this world, I guess, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment