Friday, March 23, 2012

Soaps Operas in my Life


I decided that every Friday, I would write about my thoughts on what happened on my soaps that week. I hope you enjoy the posts about those soaps. I watch “Days of Our Lives” (Days) and “General Hospital” (GH).

This week on Days, I think that Carrie was wrong outing Austin cheating with Abby in the front of her family especially at a gathering to pray for Bo. To me, Marlena always takes Carrie’s side over her own daughter’s. I really wish the writers would let Sami and Rafe be happy. But, I always like Lucas with Sami too. I guess because I’m fool for young love. I can’t wait until Will comes out of the closet to his parents. I can’t believe Gabi is trying to steal Chad from Melanie. I’m glad Jennifer and Jack were there when Abby confessed to Austin and it made it better when Carrie came up; sooooooooooo goooood! However, I don’t get it with Carrie and Rafe; she really needs to stop going after her sisters’ guys.



This week on GH, Robin’s funeral was too sad to bear. Why did she have to die? She was a great character; very down to earth. I will miss her. I also miss Kristen Storms playing Maxie; I hope she’s ok. I hope they don’t break up Jason and Sam; I would like to see them with a baby. It was sweet of Luke to buy a different name for Jake’s so that won’t keep reminding them of the little Jake. I can’t wait to see Starr and Michael together; I think they would be great together and she could be good for him. I like the fact that GH’s writers are using “Port Charles” storyline for Livvie and Caleb with GH’s Sam and John; it’s cool. However, I like Sam with Jason and what about John’s wife, Natalie? I liked them on “One Life to Live”. It will be interested to see how they will wrap it all together. 

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment