Thursday, March 15, 2012

Payday



Today is our payday or I should say my husband’s payday so I can’t work, according to the dim-witted world; or is just my state which is hard on the disabled? I really don’t know. Anyway back to my point, my husband and I used to get excited when payday gets around; but since we bought our house and have a giant mortgage, we act that payday is just a day. Let’s face it, all of the money goes to bills and gas; right? And that is why I want a freelancing job and work at home. I know that we are in the same boat as many of you are. However, I miss those days when we got excited about money; it is so heartbreaking to me how dreadful the world had become when it comes to the cost of living. What did you used to get excited over; but not anymore? Comment to this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment