Tuesday, March 13, 2012

“The Bachelor” Finale


Today, I watched “The Bachelor” finale and “After the Final Rose” and I have few comments and questions about it. I’m happy for Ben and Courtney if they really are happy. In my opinion, Ben shouldn’t worry about if Courtney was mean to the other women unless she starts to be rude to his sister and mother then she would be out of my life if I was him. Courtney said they spent Thanksgiving with her family, but I thought they were not allowed to tell anyone until the show was finished showing. I wish we could see the unedited version.

I loved Ashley and J.P. and am happy that they are still together!

I can’t wait until the next “The Bachelorette” in May; Emily is taping it in her hometown in North Carolina so she can stay home with her little girl which I love the sweet reason. So it should be low keyed which would be interested to me. It will be interested to see if it will be down to earth. I hope so, anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment