Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Sunday Night Shows


I decided that I would write about my opinion about the recent episode of “Army Wives”,” Desperate Housewives” and maybe “GCB” every week; probably on Mondays. I also probably will start to blog about my weekly shows to attempt to get more readers so check back because I just might write about your favorite show.

Army Wives: I can’t believe that the writers wrote Pamela off; I miss her. I can’t stand that Jackie trying to ruin Michael’s future and getting in middle of Claudia Joy and Denise’s friendship. I was glad to see Susan Lucci on Army Wives. I’m glad that Roxy is getting more involved in Army; but it would be very interested if they let her be wild herself.





On “Desperate Housewives”, I hate that the killed off Mike. MJ was a real brat this week, wasn’t he? I understand that his dad just passed away and I think that Susan handled it well in the end. Before the series ends, I hope Lynette and Tom gets back together. Gaby is spoiled, isn’t she? In my opinion, she needs to grow up. I also think that it was a good idea that she started a job at a department store as “shop adviser”. I wonder if the women will be in prison at the end for killing Gaby’s stepfather how they’ll get out of it.


I like “GCB” but I haven’t yet gotten into it, learned their names and who’s with whom. So, check back and see if I learned more and let me know if you can help me with their names. But I like the storyline that a woman coming home after her liar/cheating husband died and the women in the town in Texas pretending to be good Christians. That’s funny. 



If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment