Friday, March 16, 2012

Update


Monday, my husband received his blood test results and it was neither good nor bad. I think he finally really realizes or admits that he is not in that good health. He started to eat healthy and exercise for an hour nightly. I just hope he continues.   The test showed that his testosterone was low but normal; it is just on the line of normal so no medicine for that, too bad. I was hoping that the doctor would give him something for it since to me; he seems he has all of the symptoms.
Yesterday, I went to get my blood test results. My doctor came in saying I am not menopause and that she doesn’t know why I’m not  having my periods; I laughed and said that I know why, she said I’m pregnant?, I  said no, I had a partial hysterectomy over 20 years ago. She said well, she doesn’t know why I’m feeling how I’m; but she also said but I do have a thing that called perimenopause. I thought to myself duh that’s what I asked about according to my age and THAT’S why I’m feeling this way, DUH! LOL. To me, perimenopause and menopause are the same thing except monthly periods and I don’t have mine anyway. Oh yea my symptoms probably will get worst as menopause processes. Anyone have perimenopause or menopause, email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment