Friday, March 2, 2012

Work


Today is TGIF for me! Few years ago, my husband told me that he would quit his job and stay home and take care of me as he has a Certified Nursing Aide licenses then. I was thrilled, couldn’t be happier. However, he changed his mind like he does a lot when it comes to me; I feel like he tells me that he will do something to shut me up. I would love to have him home instead of having a darn aide taking care of me. Every morning that he leaves for work, I get upset; more on some days than others. Now since, we have an outrageous mortgage, we can’t afford him quitting and do my dream. It makes me angry. I wish we could have a redo like we used to do when we were kids. I would give everything up to have my husband as my “aide”. I know that he probably changed his mind because he would be bored at home all the time. I really hate him going to work. Does anyone who has CP wish that one of your loved ones would quit their job and stay home with you?  Comment to this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon! Have a great weekend and take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment