Friday, July 6, 2012

The Week of July 2 on My Soaps


On Days, I can’t believe that Marlena always take Carrie’s side over Sami’s. I find it interested that Will knows the truth about EJ and is going to work with EJ like a partner. I guess that Gabi didn’t know about Andrew kidnapping Melanie. I like Abby and Cam together. I still think Nicole and Rafe will end up together.




On GH, I figured that Trey was Kate’s son. I was hoping that Kristina and Trey would catch their fathers together. I wanted Sonny to kill that man. Ooooooooooo. Molly is in trouble, make it double! LOL. I’m so glad that Starr and Michael finally gave into their feelings for each other, I hope she doesn’t get feeling for Trey. I’m not sure about Sam and John. I was glad to see Spinelli and Anna working together to get Heather, who I’m tired of.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment