Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Bachelorette 7-2-12


On “The Bachelorette”, I think that Emily let Chris go because of what his sister said about letting him go now if it was not him who she wanted. Did anyone notice that Chris is the only one that Emily didn’t tell that she missed? Where did Chris’ dad get that she is falling in with Chris or they edited that part out where she said it? Jef’s letter to Emily was very sweet. I hope he is ready to be a husband and a daddy but I don’t see it.  It was rude that Arie and his mother talking in a foreign language in the front of Emily, wasn’t it? Did anyone notice that Sean is the only one that Emily called “Honey”?  It was both sweet and weird that Sean ran after Emily’s car after she left his house. Sean’s family is a bunch of jokers. I felt bad for Chris.

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment