Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Bachelorette


Congratulations Emily and Jef!!!!!!!!!! Now, I know for a fact, I was wrong about Jef, he seems to be ready for a family. I felt bad for Arie but if you know, you know. I think Emily knew that she loved Jef more before she let him meet Ricki. It was neat Ricki running to them and they walk out together, it would be cool if they three would have walked on the stage on “After the Final Rose” together.

If you like this couple, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment