Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 7-9-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, oh boy, everyone wants to throw Amy and Ricky a wedding party, how many does a couple needs? LOL! I hope that Annie gets to throw them a wedding, not just a reception. What will they do when they find out that the teenage couple really didn’t get married? Ashley should have talked to her parents before leaving.





On “The Bachelorette”, I was pleased surprised that Emily gave Arie a rose. The rumor about the end might be wrong too. I felt awful for Sean, he really seemed that he loved her and would be a good dad, I guess she didn’t feel IT for him but she acted that she did, they looked like they had chemistry. Jef said the right thing about the fantasy suite, didn’t he? She couldn’t trust herself to be alone with Arie, who can blame her. LOL. Or she didn’t give Arie the fantasy suite card because she knows she loves him. The previews for the final were suspicious like she didn’t pick either of them.

On “Bunheads,” I was proud and amused of Michelle for helping Fanny to get the dancing studio ready. I hope that Fanny give her a job or becomes partners with her. I felt bad for Boo, but it was funny that Fanny had a box of costumes.   





 If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
 

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment