Monday, July 2, 2012

Army Wives 7-1-12


A lot didn’t happen this week on “Army Wives”, it was nice to see Roxy and Travis with their friends, I felt bad that wife left him. It was nice that Roxy and Travis took him in. I knew that something would happen while David was with his dad. Roxy is smart, she picked on it fast that Hector did something wrong for giving Gloria jewelry. I’m glad she threw him out but he does love her and we all make mistakes but I know as a wife of a cheater that it is very hard to forget and let it go.

If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment