Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturdays


I haven’t watched my soaps from Friday yet so I will blog about them next week. 
My husband and I take turns with Saturdays and today was “his”. But even with my aide, I got the rest of my work done (I can’t believe I did four months worth of newsletters and bulletins in a week) so next week I should be able to pay more attention to this blog of mine. Please be patience and forgive me. In the spite of staying home today, I had a great day!
  
If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment