Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Are we paying attention?


Something happened last night made me wonder if we do pay attention to the things around us especially to the announcements in church or are we too busy talking to our friends? Last night, I texted someone I know who goes to a different church and she said she was at the memorial for someone else we knew and I was surprised and saddened because I didn’t know that she passed. My friend said she texted me Saturday about it and it was announced in both churches. I didn’t get the text and my hubby and I could swear that it was not announced in our church. I’m not sure why it bothers me this much, it is not like we were close; I guess because nobody bothered to make sure that I knew about her passing and include me in their doings. The women made dinner for after the memorial. So do we really pay attention in church? I still think that it was announced in church. Have you had something like this happened to you?

If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment