Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 7-30-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, so, Henry is paying Ben back for sleeping with Alice. Henry might be good for Dylan and will straighten her out. I enjoyed seeing Amy and Ricky entertaining friends at home. I hope Grace can forgive Jack. The girls might be ok to be Kathy’s girlfriends 

On “Bunheads,” I enjoyed seeing Michelle in change, especially with the girls. She was good with them. I felt sad when Ginny broke up with her boyfriend. It was nice of Boo’s mother talk to Michelle to make her feel better. What is wrong with Sasha? I feel very for her for having problems at home.    

If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.


Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment