Friday, August 10, 2012

The Week of August 6 on General Hospital

On GH, I should had knew that it was Jerry who had Robin, he's like Days' Stefano. Kristina should think better of herself. I wish Sam and Jason could find a way to work their problems out. What did Sam mean that John had to stay in town because of his legal troubles? Todd dropped the charges on him. It's exciting that Lulu and Dante are having a baby! I'm glad that Olivia is awake and ok. I'm happy that they took Heather to the crazy house-where she should be. Oh no, Jerry will have Carly's girl but probably for Jax so she'll be fine.

If you watch these soap, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment