Saturday, August 18, 2012

My iPad


I got an iPad on August 5th and I love it so much! I can do a lot on it, barely everything I can do on my laptop. I still haven't learned all I can do on it. LOL. I always wanted a small computer and I have one. I never thought that they would make one that size. I can sit in the bed or my recliner and talk to my family and friends  which will be great while I'm in the hospital next week and read books. I started reading the book, "50 Shades in Grey" in private.

If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment