Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Pre-Op


Monday, I went for my pre-op workup. They did blood tests, checked my blood type incase I need some in the O.R. They also checked for Mersa by sticking a stick up in my nose. I thought of a line 
from a 70's show, "in your nose with a rubber nose". I thought it was funny. It turns out I have Mersa whatever it is. I haven't heard of that virus so I looked it up but it didn't help explaining it to me. I know it's bacteria. I have to wash with a prescription soap and put some medicine in my nose every day until my surgery.

If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment