Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 8-13-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”,  I like that they featured real life things like pips seeking out young girls last night. There needs to be awareness to what's going on in real life. Jack turned out to be a good guy. It's  funny that Tom was reading a kickoff of the book "Fifty Shades of Grey" I guess they didn't want to pay to use the real title. 

On “Bunheads,” Michelle wanting a supermarket opening in that small town of Sleepy Hallow is how I feel about Walmart opening closer to where I live. I think we need a Walmart our side of town.

If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.


Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment