Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pretty day

Today was a pretty day and my aide and I were not able to go anywhere because the nurse was coming to see me today. Reminding you, it rained a bit every day for over a month or I've been sick for two weeks. Well, the nurse came at 1:15 and she didn't take my vitals, which I found strange. Every agencies that I had, the nurses always checked me, oh well! Anyway, we could had went this morning if we knew that she wasn't coming until 1 pm.

If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment