Friday, August 17, 2012

The Week of August 13 on My Soaps

I am glad that Days is back! I was surprised that Jack was killed, didn't believe it. I figured that Madison didn't make it. but poor Brady, no luck with love. I am pleased surprised that Nicole's baby was ok. I knew that Ivan killed Stephano.

On GH, so Jerry is going to make everyone sick. I cant believe Michael had Starr to go see his sick sister after losing her own girl. I wish Jason and Sam wouldn't give up on each other.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment