Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 8-7-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”,  I liked the fact that Amy and George spent some time together and that she really talked to Ricky too about her truly feelings. I'm glad that Grace and Jack are back together. I think Amy did the right thing when she told the new girl to let the boy go.

On “Bunheads,” I liked that Fanny has a boyfriend. It was funny when fanny and Michelle were at the play. I'm getting really worried about Sasha now. I think that Boo and the boy would be a cute couple.

If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.


Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment